Slow response time or rate limit?

I am executing the query below to obtain transfers from different wallets. I have the ‘Team’ plan that should allow me to execute 180 calls / minute. However, I cannot achieve more than about 60 calls per minute without API response times slowing to a crawl. I’ve reworked my code several times and the problem seems to be on the Bitquery end.

Any reason why I cannot sustain 180 calls / min on the ‘Team’ plan with the following query for different wallets?:

{
ethereum(network: ethereum) {
transfers(
date: {since: “2021-06-01” till: “2022-02-07”}
amount: {gt: 0}
receiver: {is: “0x29cBe92346dCc1fd73c491cB6E0E3349cda1f7c1”}
) {
block {
timestamp {
time(format: “%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S”)
}
height
}
sender {
address
annotation
}
receiver {
address
annotation
}
currency {
address
symbol
name
tokenType
}
amount
amountUSD: amount(in: USD)
transaction {
hash
gas
gasPrice
}
external
}
}
}

Optimize your query. that is reduce “date: {since: “2021-06-01” till: “2022-02-07”}” time frame. Limit the results using the limit filter. Try multi-threading that will help you achieve the calls/min you desire however you would have to do the programming yourself for that.

Are there a lot of backend changes happening? I didn’t change anything and I started getting 14k calls per hour for the past 4 days. And as of today it’s back down to 4k calls per hour with no changes on my end.

The only difference is my plan was supposed to expire today so I renewed it. However, that was hours ago and I’m still at 4k calls per hour. Thoughts?