can your service be considered as chain analysis service? if so, what are your differences vs, say chainanalysis.com?
can you advise us that certain address BTC/ETH if scam/banned/whatevre? if so, whereare you getting these “labels” from?
based on TX (BTC and ETH for now) provide us details on the sender and some depth on the sender as well (like 3-4 hops before?)
basically we need to understand if sender or previous senders to the sender were the in the scammers/black list?
1- No, Chainanalysis is a compliance solution provider, we are providing the technology which needs to build such a solution, therefore Chainanalysis and companies like them can be our customers and some one their competitors are already our customer.
2- We can Labels (Annotation) from multiple sources, we have a limited set of annotations on Bitcoin and Ethereum, they can be seen in our APIs. Sorry, we only provide tools, not consulting service.
3- Yes please check the links below.
- Bitcoin Analysis: Track bitcoin transactions and address | Bitquery
- How to investigate an Ethereum address? | Bitquery
- How Upbit hackers laundered millions using crypto exchanges?
- Twitter Hack — Track Bitcoin crimes in real-time using Coinpath®
- How to get started with Coinpath® APIs? | Bitquery
- Coinpath® - Blockchain Money Flow APIs | Bitquery