Ranking argument values for a method call on Ethereum

On an Ethereum ERC20 contract I am trying to rank argument values (‘punkIndex’) by how many times they have been inputted when calling a specific method (‘enterBidForPunk’), but it is only outputting a single value. Any idea what I am doing wrong? See below:

query ($network: EthereumNetwork!, $address: String!, $method: String!, $limit: Int, $offset: Int, $before: ISO8601DateTime) {
  ethereum(network: $network) {
    arguments(
      smartContractAddress: {is: $address}
      date: {before: $before}
      smartContractMethod: {is: $method}
      height: {gt: 1}
      options: {limit: $limit, offset: $offset}

) {

any(of: argument_value, argument: {is: "punkIndex"})
      count
      sender_count: count(uniq: senders)
      max_date: maximum(of: date)
    }
  }
}

{
  "limit": 10,
  "offset": 0,
  "network": "ethereum",
  "address": "0xb47e3cd837ddf8e4c57f05d70ab865de6e193bbb",
  "method": "enterBidForPunk",
  "before": "2021-12-31T23:59:59",
  "dateFormat": "%Y-%m-%d"
}

Try this

Thanks very much for your reply and the code.

I gave it a try, and it is giving me a count of all the times the enterBidForPunk method was called, as well as (I think) the number of unique callers of the enterBidForPunk method. It is giving me these as a single row output.

To explain myself more clearly, I am trying to generate a distribution of punkIndex by volume (when punkIndex is used as an argument for the enterBidForPunk method). I want to generate data that can show the distribution in a similar form to this ('Distribution of Token Senders By Volume’):

https://explorer.bitquery.io/ethereum/token/0xb47e3cd837ddf8e4c57f05d70ab865de6e193bbb/senders

I am not able to understand the requirement, Can you please dm me on Telegram @gaurav_zen

Ok thanks I have dm’ed you now