Get top 1000 liquidity pools / tokens by liquidity

Dear All,

I’ve been trying to get top 1000 pairs sorted by liquidity pool reserves (WBNB or USD) in Pancakeswap V2.
Unfortunately I have not been able to find this function in shared repository so if somebody could share it or give me a hint, it would be highly appreciated.

At the same time I am looking to get prices of the same top 1000 tokens in terms of WBNB.
Shall we include it in the same function or different one, I would also like to ask for help in this field.

Thank you very much and have a great day.

I have written a query that gives top pools based on their trades and trade volume.

For reserves, you need to check their balance. We have a balance API but i don’t think above it possible with that. However, I will check with the dev team

{
  ethereum(network: bsc) {
    dexTrades(
      quoteCurrency: {is: "0xbb4cdb9cbd36b01bd1cbaebf2de08d9173bc095c"}
      options: {desc: ["tradeAmount","trades"] limit: 100}
      date: {after: "2021-06-01"}
    ) {
      poolToken: smartContract {
        address {
          address
        }
      }
      exchange {
        fullName
      }
      pair:baseCurrency {
        symbol
        address
        name
      }
      trades: count
      tradeAmount(in: USD)
    }
  }
}
1 Like

Dear Gaurav, you are an absolute hero!
Thank you so much!!! :heart_eyes:
Helped me a lot! Thanks to your code I was able to get all the information I wanted.

The balances would be great though. I believe it’s very important to analize liquidity as the main evaluation for potential project growth. The market capitalization does not work in tokens for obvious reasons (anyone can create 100-dollar mcap token using 10 dollars worth of BNB). And liquidity amount can serve as a good reflection of potential growth.

Actually, Trade amount is also a good indicator, all these tokens are getting trade against WBNB. so trade volume with a number of trades can be a very good signal but as you said liquidity has its own use case and can contribute to removing noise from signals.

Good point regarding trade amount, thank you!

Should any news arise regarding liquidity, let me know.
Yours Hunter