name
          }
          value 
        }
    }
  }
}

It used to work fine till a few days ago, now I get this error -
[ { "message": "Balances must have a filter by one currency to get history", "locations": [ { "line": 12, "column": 11 } ], "path": [ "ethereum", "address", 0, "balances", 0, "history" ], "error_type": "client" }, { "message": "Balances must have a filter by one currency to get history", "locations": [ { "line": 12, "column": 11 } ], "path": [ "ethereum", "address", 0, "balances", 1, "history" ], "error_type": "client" }, { "message": "Balances must have a filter by one currency to get history", "locations": [ { "line": 12, "column": 11 } ], "path": [ "ethereum", "address", 0, "balances", 2, "history" ], "error_type": "client" }, etc

It seems inconsistent as well, it returns both incomplete json (with null history values) and the error. Is this expected, does the balances now require a currency filter? Any reason for this update?

We are having trouble with balance api, we are working constantly to fix it. Please check GraphQL IDE for the time being for other queries that are working that might help you with a temporary fix

Yes this is legitimate problem, we have informed our devs, will get back to you.

Was facing this query problem as well. Hope that you guys can fix it back asap to how it was working before as i am using this query for a project and it would no longer work if any kind of changes or filter are now being required. Thank you!

We have raised priority for this, will let you know about it ASAP

Hey guys, we have done changes on the API… now balance history API need currency ID…

Oh no. So there is no other way to get the balance history of all the transferAmount for all the different currency at once?

No… you can’t get history data for all currency at once…

rather get balance than history for each currency.